We Take the Stress Out of Buying a House in Oro Valley
Whether you are taking steps to buying a house for the first time in Oro Valley, or as a repeat buyer, we can help reduce the stress and empower you to make wise decisions.
As a knowledgeable, highly skilled and experienced agent and member of the iTeam with Long Realty Company, I can guide you through the process and help you understand the important steps along the way by:
- Meeting with you personally for an initial consultation to discuss your goals
- Helping you connect with a reputable lender
- Reviewing your expectations–price, a timetable, neighborhood, square footage
- Reviewing our data base of current market info and listings with you
- Helping you understand contract terms and requirements
- Negotiating deals
- Finalizing the contract negotiations
- Ensuring timely and proper completion of all paperwork
- Guiding you step by step from acceptance of contract through close of escrow
Call my office today to learn how we can comfortably guide you through the entire process!
New and Pre-Owned Houses for Sale in Oro Valley
With years of experience as an agent, and historical knowledge of the local neighborhoods, I can assist you in finding your perfect home by finding available new and pre-owned houses for sale in Oro Valley, one of the finest places to live in Arizona.
We can provide you with access to the most current market data, including market reports for your specific area of interest. My mobile app is updated every 15 minutes, bringing the very latest data with fresh market information available from the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) to save time for both buyers and sellers.
If you have an interest in new construction, we can introduce you to reputable builders in the area with whom we have built relationships over the years. Are you ready to begin your search? As a realtor with extensive knowledge of the area, these are examples of how I can help you:
- Analyzing your goals – neighborhood preference, price range, timetable
- Presenting a range of options for potential available properties
- Scheduling homes to visit that are in alignment with your criteria
- Negotiating deals
- Finalizing contract negotiations
- Guiding you through contract acceptance to escrow closing
Call my office today to schedule an initial consultation!
Buying a Home in Oro Valley – We Work for You!
If you are buying a home in Oro Valley, a call to our office is a great place to start!
Finding a highly qualified agent with local or neighborhood knowledge, expertise in the process, and great communication skills is crucial to a positive experience. We fulfill that criteria from beginning to end, so call and let us work for you!
These are a few important advantages of working with us:
- Use of digitized and advanced technologies and tools
- Ability to provide virtual tours to save you time
- Full knowledge and expertise in contract negotiation
- Assistance in navigating through the legal requirements
- Provision of a broad range of options
- As your liaison, we will save you time
Call Kim Windfeather to get the job done, whether you are buying a home for the first time, or a repeat buyer. You can trust me to guide you through the entire process leaving no details unfulfilled. 520-833-2483